“Whether you think that you can, or think that you can’t, you are probably right.”Henry Ford
“I would not have got this far without the confidence that personal coaching with Abi has given me.”Rebecca Charles, London
Drifting? Stressed? Struggling to stay motivated? Lacking focus? Working long hours? Unfulfilled? Wanting to be more effective?
Do you want to move forward or make a change in your working life?
If the answer is yes then career coaching can help you to be more effective and identify where and how you can make the changes you want to enable yourself to feel successful and engaged in your working life. In your coaching sessions with me, you can talk openly and honestly, thoughts can unravel and you can find clarity, You are able to identify your goals and explore ways to empower yourself to achieve them which can be transformational. Career coaching in Bristol or beyond can happen in person or remotely with me. Knowing you have a personal coach to check in with regularly can help with accountability and staying focussed on your goals.
How career coaching can help
- Career change/career transition – where to go next?
- Return to work – clarify your career goals, identify transferable skills and competencies
- Redundancy – how to find the opportunities and get your dream job
- Early career coaching – planning the most effective steps
- Retirement – new beginnings and transferable skills
- Interview preparation/CV writing/application forms
- Coping with pressure/change in a new role
- Improve time management skills
- Promotion and development – discover your strengths and weaknesses
- Managing staff – develop better communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership coaching
- Stress and anxiety in the workplace – develop more positive working relationships, manage your own wellbeing more effectively, disclose your needs to an employer
- Starting up your own business – turning ideas into reality, growing your business, maintaining performance.
Free 20 minute Mini Session – find out if coaching is right for you!
I will spend 20 minutes on the phone with you at a specified time where we can find out if we are a good fit to work together! This could involve talking about a goal you’d like to work on or if you are unsure I can help you to articulate what you would most like to achieve through coaching.
Coaching Prices and Packages
Individual session (1 hour) £85
- Includes full session notes
Package of 3 x 1 hour sessions £240
- Email support in between sessions for regular accountability check in’s
- CV creation/edit/rewrite
- Includes coaching action plan
Complete Package of 5 x 1 hour sessions £400
- Email support from Abi in between sessions for regular accountability check in’s
- CV re write/edit/creation
- Covering letters and Linked In Profile check and support
- Welcome pack with a goals planner to keep you on track with you coaching actions!
I offer a maintenance package to people following on from a coaching journey completed with me which offers continuous support and regular check ins. This service is £99 per month and can continue on-going for as long as you require.
1 x Monthly coaching session (up to 1.5 hrs)
Unlimited email support
Weekly 15 min check ins and goal accountability
Career Coaching in Bristol and Bath can take place face to face, as part of a walk and talk session or remotely if you prefer. If you are further a field, we can connect online via Zoom or phone calls. I use a variety of coaching tools and methods to empower you to make the changes you want. This can include motivational and solution focussed approaches as well as a mixture of coaching and mentoring to get you where you’d like to be. Limiting beliefs which may have held you back before can be identified and challenged. What could you do if you believed something else?
If you’d like to know more about how career coaching could help you, check out some of my recent blog posts which discuss career transition and issues such as wellness at work and work life balance.
My clients work for a wide range of employers including: Bristol University, Bath Spa University, UWE, William Grant and Sons, The Dorchester Group, Warner Bros, Sky, Disney, Civil Service, Bristol and South Gloucestershire Councils, Harvey Nicholls and COOP.